Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Male Ninja: Aki



You enter the ninja village, then make your way to the river bank. The sun is setting, dying the land in orange and yellow.  You look around for your client, but see nobody in the area, only hearing the running water and the soft swaying of the trees.  However, all of a sudden, a shadow appears out of nowhere and now stands before you!



~
~
~

~
~
~



A young male ninja stands in front of you, surrounded by small balls of light.  As you look more closely, you notice that they are fireflies.  The male ninja clears his throat and greets you by stating:

"You must be the GOM agent sent to aid me on my mission.  My name is Aki, and I thank you for making your way all the way here.  I am a medical ninja, or somebody who makes medicine and treats patients.  Can you help me with my mission?"

As you listen to Aki's mission, you find out the following:

Aki needs to make a healing balm with many different ingredients.  One of the main ingredients of the healing balm is honey.  He can make one batch of healing balm with 58 ounces of honey.  Around how many batches will Aki be able to make with 415 ounces of honey?




No comments:

Post a Comment